EP 221 - 1969
Season 2 Episode 21
|Original Air Date:||March 5, 1999|
|Written By||Brad Wright|
|Directed By:||Charlie Correll|
|Preceded by:||Show and Tell|
|Followed by:||Out of Mind|
Because of a solar flare as SG-1 are going through the Stargate, they end up time travelling back to 1969. They have to somehow find a way of getting back to their own time, with a bit of help from a young George Hammond.
 General Blooper
- On the note that Hammond gave to Sam, he wrote the time in civilian time (12 hour) instead of the correct military way to write times, i.e. (24 Hours) meaning instead of writing 6.03 pm he should have wrote 18:03
- The producers of the show used a picture of the Sears Tower to show they were in Chicago. The problem with that is that the Sears Tower was not finished until 1973. It had just been started in 1969
 Mistakes During Filming
- During the scene where Daniel and Sam are talking to Catherine, a cat meows however, there are no cats in that scene.
- The adult Hammonds eyes are Blue, whereas the young Hammonds eyes are Brown.
- When SG1 travel through the gate, they should have came out of the warehouse where the gate was being held and not Cheyenne Mountain. This is what has happened in the future episodes where they travel through time.
|Carter: Escape and hopefully live out the rest of our lives without affecting history|
Carter: I can't think of an "or" at the moment, Sir.
Daniel: No "'or"?
O'Neill: There's an "or"
Daniel: There's an "or"?
Carter: You can't just will something to happen because you want it to be a certain way.
O'Neill: Captain, where there's a will there's an "or"
|Daniel: So we go into disguise, pretend to be foreigners|
O'Neill: How are we going to do that?
Daniel:: Well, I speak 23 languages. Pick one!
O'Neill: Got any cash?
Hammond: Sure, some
O'Neill: I'll pay you back. With interest.
Hammond: Oh, by the way, Colonel - with interest you owe me $539.50.
|O'Neill: We came to Earth to hide among your people a long, long time ago.|
Daniel: From a galaxy, far far away...
|Michael: After the concert, me and Jenny, we're even thinking about crossing the border to Canada!|
Teal'c: For what reason?
Michael: You know man - the war!
Teal'c: The war with Canada!
|Michael: I'm Michael!|
Teal'c: I am not permitted to reveal my identity
Michael: ... Far out!
|O'Neill: Listen, Michael, I really have to say this: the two of you have been unbelievably...|
Daniel: (interrupting) Groovy!
O'Neill: ...groovy...I think is the word
|Jack and Thornbird talking about a Zat'n'ktel|
Thornbird: What was the weapon you used?
Thornbird: Our cameras saw some sort of weapon
Jack:: Oh, well it's hard to say
Thornbird: Some sort of state secret?
Jack:: No, just difficult to pronounce
|Daniel: Nyet! Uh, he just asked if we're Soviet spies|
O'Neill: This is a top secret facility. Anonymity doesn't go over well here
|Thornbird: I'm Major Robert Thornbird. And you are...?|
O'Neill: Captain James T. Kirk, of the Starship Enterprise. Ooh. All right. I'll be honest with you, Bob. My name's not Kirk. It's Skywalker. Luke Skywalker.