EP 105A - Suspicion
Season 1 Episode 5
|Original Air Date:||August 6, 2004|
|Story By:||Kerry Glover|
|Teleplay By:|| Joseph Mallozzi|
|Directed By:||Mario Azzopardi|
|Preceded by:||Thirty Eight Minutes|
|Followed by:||Childhood's End|
After one dangerous encounter with the wraith, after another, the Atlantis expidition begin to suspect the Athosians. Soon the suspicion turns to Teyla when the Wraith appear during their next mission, and no other Athosian knew about it.
 General Blooper
- Why shut the gate down at all? The Wraith would have went through the gate and killed themselves, thus there would be less Wraith to deal with.
- When a P-90 or another ballistic weapon is fired on a mask wearing Wraith and is hitting his chest the selfdestruct area is also getting hit. Should it not explode at once? The power of a bullet should be equal to the pressure of the hand of the Wraith.
 Mistakes During Filming
- No one on the team was carrying a archeological surveillance kit, however when they get to the location on the planet, they have surveillance kits.
- During the briefing between, Sheppard, Weir and Bates, the chair that Bates was sitting on disappears when he leaves, but moments later, reappears.
- You see Sheppard playing with a pack of cards, yet ANOTHER personal item
|Sheppard: Oh yeah, without inertial dampening we'd be hit by so many Gs our eyes would pop, the skin would pull away from our faces, our brains would squish up to the back of our skulls and our internal organs would be crushed into these chairs (to ford) What about that sandwich?|
|Ford: It's huge.|
McKay: Define huge?
Sheppard: 15 million square miles, give or take.
McKay: Well that would make it approximately the size of... I have no idea but it sounds huge.
|Ford: Oh you're just checking out the planet... oh never mind then that's cool I mean, I've got better things to be doing than cruising around the planet in a space ship.|
Sheppard: You're like a kid you know that?
|Teyla: You suspect an Athosian?|
Sheppard: Dr Weir wants to meet them, that's all, it's nothing personal. Well, well I mean it is, in the sense she wants to meet them all personally
|Sheppard: You seem nervous|
McKay: No, I'm part of this team I'm doing this.
Sheppard: Yes you are. I just said you seemed nervous.
McKay: Oh really, I thought you said "Rodney you don't have to do this."
Sheppard: Yes you do
McKay: Damn right I'm doing this, despite the fact the feeling has a completely turned my extremities.
|Ford: It looked pretty wild down there|
Bates: A second ago we were going surfing
Sheppard: Well that was after we check for monsters and bugs and other space related things.
|Sheppard: So some Athosian thought this would make a nice little necklace|
McKay: How could I possibly know that? What am I answer man? The point is...
|Wraith (Steve): When I am free you will be the first that I feed upon|
Sheppard: Okie dokie, I'm going to go make myself a sandwich
|Teyla: Are you certain?|
Sheppard: Well Not certain, certain, but pretty certain.
|Sheppard's sitting across from McKay, who is massaging his foot.|
Sheppard: Could you please not do that here?
McKay: My foot is still numb, if you'll excuse me.
Sheppard: Well at least your mouth still works fine
|Ford: You know we still haven't named the planet yet.|
Sheppard: I'm sure the ancients have a name for it.
Ford: How about Atlantica or something like that
Sheppard: I thought we agreed you weren't going to name anything anymore?
|Anthropologist: I can't even begin to tell you how fascinating this is.|
Sheppard: Anthropologist fascinating or actual fascinating?